Scrap Handling Equipment
Fast precise duty cycles that you can depend on, day after day.
SENNEBOGEN first made its name in the Americas by making good on that promise for scrap recyclers. From our first installation in 2000, SENNEBOGEN’s reputation for productivity, dependability and aftersale support spread quickly. Within 10 years, we became the industry’s top choice for purpose-built scrap handlers.
Scrap Metals Industry
- Consistent, efficient loading for trucks, rail cars and barges
- Responsive handling to sort, transfer and stockpile melt mixes
- Run long shifts with minimal downtime to feed shredders, shears, balers & grinders
Steel Industry: Mills, foundries, distribution
- Quickly and simply sort, transfer and stockpile melt mixes
- A strong, stable platform for picking and stockpiling bar and pipe products
- Versatility to sort, load, transfer and process scrap material
- Specialized drop-ball machines built to minimize brake wear and maximize uptime
- Compact, transportable loaders for onsite processing equipment, mobile debris handling and scrap metal recovery
Electric-drive scrap handlers from SENNEBOGEN run on the same low-cost power supply as the heavy processing machinery they feed, achieving significant savings in fuel and service time.
With its efficient cooling system, reversing fan and smart hydraulic routings, SENNEBOGEN equipment is renowned for standing up to the harsh working environment of a busy recycling yard.
Equipped with a 182’ (55.4 m) boom & stick, the SENNEBOGEN 870 R-HD provides the stability for their demolition operations.
Share this article
Material Exchange Format (MXF) is a format that is a multimedia container for packaging and editing video. Such video material can contain both audio and video streams coded for various formats, and metadata. It is used mainly by professionals in TV and movies industry. Professional video cameras also record video in this extension. Therefore, the issue of playing MXF video is very relevant. You may use a special mxf converter for this. For example, if you go to Convertmxffiles site, you'll find the software you need.