8000 lb. Forklift
The Taylor Machine Works X Series lineup of 24-in (600mm) Load Center Forklifts were designed and engineered with the operator and service personnel in mind. X Series Lift Trucks offer many standard features including:
- Fully Enclosed Operator Cab
- Joystick Control with Integrated Shifting. Ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity.
- High Visibility Cab for a commanding view of the work area.
- Large, easy to use TICS Touchscreen Display for real-time on-board diagnostics and fuel consumption data
- (8) High Output LED Lights for clearer low light visibility and safety.
- Available in five different wheelbases, Taylor X-Series 7t-16t Capacity Lift Trucks offer the right truck for your application.
Mast Assembly – The Taylor ULTRA-VU mast features a nested channel and chains for increased visibility and safety. For complete control over our manufacturing process of this critical component, our masts are designed, engineered, and manufactured by our team at a dedicated facility in Louisville, Mississippi. We utilize the same engineering programs as Boeing to perform critical stress analysis functions affording us a unique look at how different loads in varying positions can affect the structure of all components and frame. With this data, adjustments to design are made in our engineering lab long before a component is built and shipped.
Steer Axles – This is one component that inherently takes a lot of abuse, especially when the truck is operated without a load. Therefore, we set out to design, engineer, and manufacture our own steer axles in order to control the highest quality and to ensure a durability and longevity that you have come to expect from all Taylor Machine Works products.