Training Mobile Elevated work platforms Harlow Essex
As an Area Sales Manager we are looking for someone driven and sales focused to increase hires of our mobile elevated platforms (MEWPS) within the South East region (Surrey, London West etc). In this role as Area Sales Manager you will work closely with existing customers to maximise business and you will also be required to generate business with new customers.We need someone who is flexible to travel, wants to work hard and succeed in this exciting sales role. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager within a similar industry to join Nationwide Platforms – the UK market leader in powered access.
Responsibilities include: -
- Manage all customer and sites within an agreed sales area
- Ensure sales targets are met in accordance with Depot Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Achieve revenue growth against depot budget
- Retain existing customer base within agreed percentage
- Redevelop dormant accounts to agreed percentage
- Complete weekly planners and call reports, Record activity via I-snapshot reporting
- Complete and update account management and site sheets
- Adhere to Quality Management Procedures regarding sales enquiries
Carry out site surveys as required, in accordance with Health & Safety requirements and assist customers with risk assessments and method statements
- Target new business in accordance with depot targets
- Ensure customer service and customer expectations are exceeded for both internal and external customers
- Deal with all customer queries quickly, efficiently and cost effectively
The ideal candidate:
- The preferred candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate a successful sale track record in the rental sector.
- Proactive individual with high standards of doing business.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive, but able to recognise and support the preferences and prioritise of the organisation.
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Results-orientated with the ability to balance other business considerations.
- The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate highly effective negotiation skills that ensure that business is won on commercial terms.
In return you will receive:
- A Competitive Salary
- Health Cash Plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Inclusion in the company share scheme
- Pension capped at 5%
- 25 days holiday
For further information please contact the Recruitment Team on 08 or .If you do not hear within 6 weeks of your application please assume your appli cation has been unsuccessful.